Google for work Sales Manager
The Google for Work team is on the front lines of helping the globe "go Google." ¯ As a Google for Work Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. With a passion for Google products, you help make the world a more Googley place.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise hardware or software sales, and experience in education technology sales.
- Experience leveraging channels for success and ability to engage at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Proven track record in inside and/or outside sales.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with customers and look for growth opportunities in a high activity environment. Very strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Google apps sales experience
- Proven success with outbound relationship sales
- Strong process/organizational skills
- Experience selling technical training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong personal skills
- Proficient with LinkedIn, email, voicemail, Google Drive, Microsoft Office and Mac
- CRM experience is a plus, preferably SalesForce
- MBA/BA/BS Degree
- Lifelong learner -- always asking "how can we be better at what we do?"