Why Azure for energy?
Azure is the globally trusted platform that helps you meet evolving threats with built-in security and the industry’s most comprehensive compliance portfolio. Use Azure tools and services to build custom solutions that help you tackle challenges and prepare for the future. Optimise everything from field work to customer experience. And modernise operations to speed response rates, boost efficiency and reduce costs.
Oil and gas solutions
Use advanced capabilities like AI and machine learning to leverage data insights and capture energy transition growth opportunities.
- done Visualise reservoir simulations to increase drilling hit rates using high-performance computing (HPC).
- done Improve decision making and reservoir production using IoT drilling sensors and advanced analytics.
- done Manage and extend asset lifecycles with predictive maintenance using Azure IoT Solution Accelerators.
Power and utilities solutions
Orchestrate stable, end-to-end management of supply and demand of diverse energy sources with a foundation of highly secure devices and cloud innovation.
- done Upgrade your electrical grid using digital twins for distributed energy resources, device controls, and predictive forecasting.
- done Drive employee productivity and safety through automated operations powered by machine learning.
Explore products and solutions
Microsoft Energy Data Services
Enterprise-grade fully managed OSDUTM Data Platform for the energy industry
Azure Machine Learning
Bring AI to everyone with an end-to-end, scalable, trusted platform with experimentation and model management
SAP on Azure
Bring the intelligence, security and reliability of Azure to your SAP applications.
Azure Digital Twins
Build next-generation IoT spatial intelligence solutions
Gain insights from your connected devices
Add smart API capabilities to enable contextual interactions
Kubernetes on Azure
Get enterprise-grade by design Kubernetes. Achieve application management at scale and multi-layer security across compute resources, data and networking.
High-performance computing (HPC)
Get fully managed, single tenancy supercomputers with high-performance storage and no data movement.
Unify security management and enable advanced threat protection across hybrid cloud workloads