Gonna Solutions values for the discretion of the personal information of our customers. We will never disclose your information unless suspicion of fraudulent use has been implied. However, we will assist law enforcements authorities.
The privacy of your personal information is essential for our long term relationship with you, and protecting this privacy is just another part of our personalized service towards you. In an effort to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Gonna Solutions collects information from you in the following ways:
Telephone Conversations (may be recorded for quality and training purposes).
- check_circle Online Transactions
- check_circle Subscription Forms
- check_circle Emails
We collect and store the information you provide us in a secure database.
Why We Collect Personal Information?
GlobalHello uses the information, you provide us to send you product announcements, special offers, and other information.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
When Do We Disclose Personal Information.
We may disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest, if law or a legal process requires us to do so or in case of fraudulent sale.
- check_circle When you first give us personal information through our website or if you communicate with us using the internet, we may occasionally e-mail you about our services and products. But we will give you the choice as to whether or not you would like us to contact you via e-mail. You can always send us e-mail at the address below, at any time if you change your mind.
- check_circle Please note that the nature of the Internet may cause your communications to go through a number of countries before they are delivered. Also, please note that communications over the Internet, such as e-mails and web mails (messages sent through a website), are not protected unless they have been encrypted. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- check_circle On our website, 'cookies' are generally used to study how people use our site. A cookie is information that is stored on your computer's hard drive which records how you have used a website. It helps us improve and upgrade our website based on our potential/customers' requirements. This means that when you go back to our website, it can give you customized options based on the information it has stored about your last visit. You can generally modify the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies.